Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Should I?


Ola! This marks my first blog post.  I actively follow a long list of bloggers and am always very proud when I find the most unique written blogs out there, from home organization to life experiences, travel… to anything and everything. When I debate or share my thoughts with family and friends, I almost certainly will refer to blogs as my source of info.

So the big question is… should I start one of my own? Early this year I decided to take the BIG step and the main driver without a doubt is my baby boy. Exactly five months ago, my husband and I were blessed with a healthy and perfect bundle of joy. No words can describe how my life has changed. Here is where I would like to share my experience as a first time mother and as I take the mummy steps through motherhood.

Faeq, you are the love of my life (besides daddy of course) and this blog is dedicated to you - to document your milestones and adventures as I watch you grow every day. Pleaseeeeee take your time!

1 comment:

  1. aww i wanted to cry when i read the last paragraph. Faeq is also the love of my life. I miss him so much. He'll love this blog when he is big enough to read this

    ReplyDelete